Sunday, August 06, 2006


credits- paper, word tags- Thao Cosgrove, Circle frame, alpha, brads- Sausan designs
Wanna play? I am doing a tag book. - digitally which I will print out on heavyweight matte paper and then use my Sizzix to cut them or hand cut them and put 2 together as a page. Then I will put them on a ring binder and embellish them. I started a thread at DigitalArt Quirks and if you want to join in that would be great. I also have a template for the tag if you want me to send you the png file by e- mail. I do not know how else to do it. You can see some great tags already done by Nicole here.Any theme goes- vacation, brag book, 100 things, quotes, Abc's- anything you want- no rules, just fun. You also can use any template you may have. I can't wait to see what you come up with.
Created this blinkie-
I also did several layouts- but forgot to post them- will add them a few at a time.


credits- JoDe Lawrence- Quintessential kit and bookman font. I love all the elements in this one!

1 comment:

Julz said...

love the blinkie....
wouldn't it look lovely on your side bar with those other blinkies!?