Wednesday, August 23, 2006

a Challenge-

credits- all mine!! font- arriere garde
ScrapArtist has a challenge to create something inspired by Teesha Moore. Great site- love her artwork-and her studio is sooooooooo amazing. Wow- would be such a dream job to be able to sit in there and play all day and make money doing it! I was so excited about this journal page , as it is similar to my non - digital art.
Very neat to merge 2 things. I had fun creating the paper (non- digital) - see below for instructions- I used Tim Holz water based distessing inks. The rest was done digitally. I do not like my handwriting with the tablet- But am going to keep at it until it looks like my in real life doodling.
What a busy week- have had to pick up the kids from school- drive to Springfield , go to the dentist,go to the store twice this week. Everything is so difficult with the baby. Need to run-

3 comments:

AscenderRisesAbove said...

very fun; like her flower petal hair

SteinwaysMom said...

urcongrats on being published on Teesha's sight - what an honor but well deserved.

SteinwaysMom said...

Lisa, I saw your Apprentice Kit and am actually using it in LO - I am really blown away by it. You definitely have a gift for designing and I see great things in your future. There's this wonderful aura about it.