Sunday, July 30, 2006


credits- erica Hiite- cherish, M. Coleman- flourish brushes, Scrap girls-garden gate template, prcelain font

Here is a picture of JD and his girlfriend Maggie. She is a sweet girl and is going away to college next month.Thought I would make them this and they could each have one in an 8x10 frame. Did this color as JD always wears hot pink- lol.
Been so busy this weekend shampooing carpets.They were awful and with Ben crawling- wanted them clean. I also scrubbed my kitchen/dining room floor and waxed it and then cooked dinner . Then after going to bed exhausted - Ben was up all noc. He cried about 3o minutes after i put him in the crib, demanded i nurse him and then I put him in his crib. I repeated the above over several times and then I left him in my bed and he would cry every time I rolled over. So - no sleep for me. You would think he would just sleep occasionally.
In the meantime - Scrap artist is having a pool bash and I had to attend for a bit . They have great prizes -so to redeem them you have to participate . So - here are my entries.


credits- IOD paper, paper relics- girl and banner, frame- howell, NRJ- ribbon, the rest by M.Coleman. Font - Porcelain and 1942 report.

And - I had to do an avatar- I made a gif - but they do not allow it - so here is my entry.

1 comment:

Karla said...

Aw, I just loved your "Emily" layout...I could say the same about my Jessica...she even reminds me of my Jessica!

Oh, I'm sorry you didn't get much sleep with the baby's odd hours. But as you know, "this too shall pass!" He'll sleep one day. And he'll finish nursing...and perhaps you'll wish for it all back again...maybe. :) I'm feeling a bit nostalgic because I can tell that my 2 yo son is weaning himself. It will be some sweet freedom for me, but I will miss that time of closeness it gives us. But, I guess it happens to everyone! They grow up! :)

See you around!