Wednesday, July 19, 2006


credits- j. Gaylor, R.Farrer brushes- stock photos

Love Nicole Hinrichs latest artwork and was inspired to create this from a picture of Emily. She is so imaginative and her world is one of lots of color. Love learning new things in PS everyday!
Ben has not been sleeping again- was up every hour- and when I did fall asleep - I woke up with a start and noticed our door open- and Emily had come in my room and was crying. So she got in bed with me-( it was the hour that ben was in his crib) and she was sobbing. So she ended up sleeping in my room on the floor- said she just wanted me and had a bad dream. Then I had to get up to make sure JD had made his curfew and was home. I think I would have better luck sleeping in the daytime!
Got these cute jokes in my e-mail last night--
-------------------------------------------------------A doctor examined a woman, took the husband aside, and said, "I don't like the looks of your wife at all.""Me neither doc," said the husband. "But she's a great cook and really good with the kids. -------------------------------------------------------An old man goes to the Wizard to ask him if he can remove a curse he has been living with for the last 40years.The Wizard says, "Maybe, but you will have to tell me the exact words that were used to put the curse onyou.The old man says without hesitation, "I now pronounce you man and wife."-------------------------------------------------------Two Reasons Why It's So Hard To Solve A RedneckMurder...1. All the DNA is the same.2. There are no dental records.-------------------------------------------------------Moe: "My wife got me to believe in religion."Joe: "Really?"Moe: "Yeah. Until I married her I didn't believe inhell."-------------------------------------------------------A man is recovering from surgery when a nurse asks himhow he is feeling. "I'm O. K. but I didn't like thefour-letter-word the doctor used in surgery" he answered."What did he say," asked the nurse."OOPS !" ------------------------------------------------------While shopping for vacation clothes, my husband and Ipassed a display of bathing suits. It had been at least ten years and twenty pounds since I had even considered buying a bathing suit, so I sought myhusband's advice."What do you think?" I asked. "Should I get a bikini or an all-in-one?""Better get a bikini," he replied. "You'd never get it all in one".Funeral service will be Friday morning.

No comments: