Thursday, July 13, 2006

credits: MoonE designs and Jomi Designs- Summer Buzzin kit- and MoonE designs - clematis accessory. other: brushes: R. farrer, K pertiet, M.coleman fonts: scriptina

This is a picture of my daughter years ago when she was all dressed up for Easter sunday. This precious daughter- 11 now- surprised me and when I went to bed last night- she stayed up and cleaned the house for hours!!!!!!!!! I woke up and came downstairs to make coffee and thought I was hallucinating. I had been gone for 2 days with errands and did not have time to clean up anything. She picked up all the clutter (and it was baaaaad) , mopped the kitchen, cleaned the counters, sink, did the dishes, put away all Ben's toys in 3 rooms and did a great job!!!!! She wants to go to ST. Louis tomorrow and I said I could not because of the mess. Gotta love her.
Lisa

3 comments:

KarenS said...

Very pretty page, Lisa. Sounds like your daughter was seriously motivated to work that hard cleaning :)

Julz said...

OMGosh Lisa.. this is beautiful! what a little cutie she is!.. ps, I'm starting to think I am your blog neighbor as well as you quirk neighbor!

Anonymous said...

yOUR DAUGHTER IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL LOVE THE LAYOUT DID YOU TAKE HER TO ST LOUIS (OOPS FORGIVE THE CAPS) smiles kel=ksf1968