Thursday, July 20, 2006

grace like rain........

Credits: Sausan Designs at PDW- altered artistry papers and alpha. C. Smith-flower template,stock photos
fonts: eight fifteen and steel fish, NRJ- brushes
Grace like Rain is one of my favorite songs by Todd Agnew. I have been wanting to do a layout of this song for a long time and yesterday I came across this picture of the little girl and had to make this. I have this song as my ringtone too on my phone.lol
Yesterday I cooked all day long and at suppertime the tornado sirens went off for about 15 minutes! Last time I spent the day cooking this happened also- . We were safe - praise God , but I did see a small funnel come done and then go back up. Anyway - I reheated the stuffed green peppers , mashed potatoes and corn and it was great anyway. Then we had strawberry shortcake and whipped cream - yum!
gotta clean a bit today - bye

No comments: