Friday, July 14, 2006



I am so excited- I was selected as a Creative team member for the awesome AlteredScrapping store of JoDe Lawrence! This photo to the right was made by JoDe and I had to share her work- too cute! I will be working with some VERY talented ladies and am sure I will learn a lot along the way! JoDe's work is just my style and I hope I can create things to show it all off! What a fun journey! So - for someone that never wanted to be on a Creative team - I am on 2. All 3 designers have their own unique style and I have so enjoyed scrapping with Sylvie's and Monique's terrific designs! Now I will really be glued to the computer! LOL
I did do a layout- the picture was hard to scrap because of the colors- but I like the result.


credits: everything by Eve recinella- except for pin date tags-by H. McCaig font- CK Woodbine

We have been seeing the Merry Heart clowns at camp for 10 years and now with Ben - he gets to see them two. Emily loved them as a girl and even tried calling them up from their business card at 3 years old! thanks for the comments- and no we did not get to St. Louis! poor Em,but she gets to go to a water park tomorrow!

No comments: