Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I am on a Creative Team!!

Sausan Designs Mango Bay Kit,and heart doodles (recolored),summer buzzin paper clip.NRJ-texture,distressing brushes Patti Knox-template
Fonts:cold coffee,century gothic,Jane Austen


I was looking at a message board and saw a really cute ad for a creative team and liked their
designs. They were more artsy. So I thought what the heck- I will try out for it -nothing to lose- probably too late as the deadline was that day. I found out several hours later I was picked. The ladies are from Germany- Sausan designs. I got a kit this morning and had to play. This is what I came up with.
Getting ready for camp - we are going to need a moving van to make it this year. Every year we say we are going to get a frig . Well this year we did and got one that is double the little one's .
Between the frig and the pack and play(which I borrowed-it is a portable crib) and the stroller and clothes for 5 people in a little hotel like room - it will feel like a sardine can.LOL Will be interesting to say the least. At least this year we got a golf cart to get around. That way Ben and I can get back to the room quickly if need be.
good night- baby calls!

No comments: