Thursday, September 07, 2006

quick post

Wow - I have several blog subscribers! I am excited to know someone is out there!!!! LOL If you subscribe- all you do is click on the right column and enter your e-mail. You will not get spam or anything. You will just get my newest blog entry in an e-mail.
I found the keys after searching all day and John found them in a basket! I can' t remember anything lately. I need a heavy duty "spackle" to erase the permanent black circles under the eyes. Anyway- I have been designing a lot of things and having fun doing it. I have been praying about it and put it in the Lord's hands. I do not want to put the cart before the horse. I have tons of ideas and have been learning all I can. I need to know how to do a lot of things- ie - getting my metals to look realistic enough. I have been making overlays, brushes , patterns, alphabets, textures- you name it. I tried a channel selection and I want to learn more. I need to learn ribbons- etc. I want to learn it all - just very hard with Ben into EVERYTHING!

Had a wonderful surprise- had a message at Scrapartist that they wanted to put my artwork in their upcoming Muse newsletter! It is the teesha moore challenge that was featured on Inspire Me Thursday. It is shown below. Anyway , I said sure and they gave me a $6.99 gift certificate.
I get to shop! yippee- retail therapy! Maybe I will save it until the next sale!
Need to go- Ben is crying in his high chair. Em went to a football game and JD was grounded for curfew violation- but he drove with Dad .

No comments: