Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Happy Birthday Lori!



credits- sara carling amalie kit


Hope you have a great day Lori!!!!!!!!! I wish you a great dinner and retail therapy and blessings all year! HMM - maybe I should post a couple of pics? LOL

I have been too busy lately! I am going to try to balance my life - really! So tired to do much - Ben did not sleep again- but I know the reason why! I caught JD giving him DRPepper!!!!!!!! But I did not catch him until he had drunk almost half a can!!!!!!!!!! I was so upset.
Homecoming is this weekend and next. After the flowers, shirt and tie- I am broke. JD is going to work for it though. He has a new girlfriend- but as soon as I scrap them they break up- kind of like knitting a sweater- old wive's tale. So maybe I better not scrap the pics?

I have been given a new blinkie- it is on the right-studio crew!

I am very excited and a bit overwhelmed by it! Just love the studio girls- they are terrific!




credits-all Sausan designs- industrial grunge and beautiful new day- pp, flower. AL chaisma font, my brush

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to thank you so very much for your sock pattern! I never thought I would be able to knit a pair of socks and then I came upon your pattern. It is wonderful! I love it!