Monday, October 23, 2006

Yippee !!!!!!!! I made it to round 4!!!!!!!

I have been posting really! It is just that blogger has been eating them! grrrr. So I got mad after writing them and waited until today. Yes - I am so excited to go on to round 4 in the Scrapartist Apprentice challenge!! There were 90? Of us to start and I made it to the final 1o!!!!! Happy dance!!!!!! I am humbled to be chosen with all the terrific talent out there. To those of my friends that did not go forward- I think you are all winners and keep designing!!! I will look for your things in the shops! I give all credit to the Lord for the talent he has given me! Before I started this- I prayed and John prayed that if this was not His will for my life that He would shut the door. I have learned over the years that just because I want something and think it is perfect - it may not be what God thinks too. I can save myself a lot of misery to put Him first in my endeavors. This is the last round before 5 of us create a kit to be sold for a dollar at Scrapartist. 2 winners will be chosen to sell at their store.
My things for this round will be offered as freebies , so be sure and check out the gallery for them. The challenge is to create 2 brushes from Dover clipart and 2 doodles. I have had so many people tell me they love that I kept my fairy tales them throughout the competiton - so I am keeping it this round. I do not know whether that will help or hurt. I also have been creating giveaways at SBG - check out the Studio matters blog. If I ever figure out how to give away things on my blog - I will.
I got a wonderful surprise in the mail this week!!!! Some angel sent me an anonymous- from a friend spa package as an early birthday present!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!!!!!! I love it - but want to thank the person that gave it to me! Should I go for a massage?
Okay- back to reality and errands, diapers, laundry and other monotonous things-

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

woohoo!!! well done girl!!
love your stuff!!! I felt the same way about Jesus guiding me with my designing and have 13,12,3 and 18month olds needing nappy changes,laundry work etc...

God bless with your entrance :)

Mara said...

I am lucky with you. you did wonderful work, go on and good luck

Rachel said...

Congrats!! I love your stuff!

LovelyMissKait said...

Congratulations! I hope you win. And thank you for sharing your creations.