Monday, October 16, 2006

I made it to round 3!


Here is my submission for the Scrapartist challenge. We were to create stitches, a metal element, a glitter element and something uniquely yours. The real challenge of this round was to do it while cleaning and cooking for my wonderful family that I have not seen in years. They drove 22 hours to be here from VA. I created everything 100% digitally and have never done the metal -without a style. I made it from metal overlays and tweaked the styles until they were "right". But what I like and what everyone else does are 2 different things. LOL I will just be happy that I gave it 150% , and be satisified with that. I hope to be posting more as I anticipate a little more time.

2 comments:

Jeannie said...

I am absolutely loving your entry to round 3. I came to your blog specifically to see if you were going to give out samples of this round!! Good Luck, you are a great designer!

Mara said...

a wonderful entry, I hope you go in round 4, I wish you luck